Managing shared rides
People want know how we manage the shared rides
Its quite simple, Since we launched airport shuttle services in Pretoria, we have opened up options for your trips
Information and documents needed for shared rides
Specifically we ask these two questions
1. Are you open for sharing your trip with someone going same route at approximately same time, for instance Pretoria north to OR Tambo airport shuttle
– Yes I am willing to share
– No, I would like to travel alone
2. If you are open for sharing, we ask for your time limits terms of earliest time and the latest time for your pick up/drop off?
Once done with these simple questions we then use this information to match you with potential partners for sharing. The shared trip service is becoming very common in our shuttle services in Montana Pretoria and shuttles in Hatfield Pretoria. More and more are clients looking for cheaper shuttle services and cheaper airport transfers, and particularly long distance transportation
A Note for shared rides : For your own safety, we require positive identification in form of a copy of your ID for clients on the shared trip option, so that you know whom you are sharing trip with
Whether you looking for cost effective rides or you value your privacy, we are here to offer our services. At Charlie Romeo Shuttle Services,we aim to make your experience with us as comfortable and affordable as possible.
Choose comfort and flexibility, travel with Charlie Romeo Shuttle Services.
similar terms related to this article :-
- lift club Pretoria to Polokwane
- Pretoria lift clubs
- Johannesburg to Durban lift club
- Pretoria to Thoyandou lift club
go to shared rides menyln
shared rides in hatfield
shared rides sunnyside